- Fashion designer Patricia Guzman creates this eye-catching handmade jewelry ensemble featuring a necklace and earrings.
- The handcraft jewelry is made with semiprecious stones: faceted Peruvian opal and hematite with a gold-plated chain
- °Necklace Measures: 51.5 cm L x 0.5 cm W.
- °Earrings Measures: 2 cm L x 0.5 cm W
- °Lobster claw brooch
- °Necklace Materials: Faceted Peruvian opal, faceted hematite and gold-plated findings and components
- °Gold Plated Earrings Materials: Faceted Peruvian opal , faceted hematite, and gold-plated component
- Made in México
- °Avoid direct contact with perfumes
- °Avoid contact with water
- °Wipe your jewelry with a soft cotton cloth.
- °Atellier Organic Joyas de Autor is a mother daughter company based in Mexico.
- °We make handmade jewelry with handcraft designs, that are eco-friendly, utilizing semiprecious stones sourced from local mines across Latin America
- °Winner of the "Women in Business Contest" at the Pacific Trade Show in Toronto. The brand also supports women entrepreneurs in developing countries with mentorship in ONGs.
- °The actual value of the product is determined by the quality of semi-precious stones, the craftsmanship design, handmade 100%, and the fair payment of the production and value chain
Peruvian Opal and Hematite. Unique piece of necklace