- °Fashion designer Patricia Guzman creates this eye-catching handmade jewelry ensemble featuring a necklace and earrings.
- °The handcraft jewelry is made with semiprecious stones: Flowers of drops of faceted amethyst quartz, pink quartz, faceted labradorite, prehnite, amber from Chiapas
- °Necklace Measures: 46 cm L (full)
- °Pendent (flowers) Measure: 2.3 cm L x 2.3 cm W (each)
- °Earrings Measures: 3.1 cm L x 0.9 cm W
- °Necklace Materials: Flowers of drops of faceted amethyst quartz, pink quartz, faceted labradorite, prehnite, amber from Chiapas, mounted on gold-plated component
- °Gold Plated Earrings Materials: faceted amethyst quartz and gold plated component
- °Made in México
- °Avoid direct contact with perfumes
- °Avoid contact with water
- °Wipe your jewelry with a soft cotton cloth.
- °Atellier Organic Joyas de Autor is a mother daughter company based in Mexico.
- °We make handmade jewelry with handcraft designs, that are eco-friendly, utilizing semiprecious stones sourced from local mines across Latin America
- °Winner of the "Women in Business Contest" at the Pacific Trade Show in Toronto. The brand also supports women entrepreneurs in developing countries with mentorship in ONGs.
- °The actual value of the product is determined by the quality of semi-precious stones, the craftsmanship design, handmade 100%, and the fair payment of the production and value chain
Mexican artisan Patricia Guzmán designs this eye-catching jewelry ensemble with
5-10 working days