Mexican artisan Patricia Guzmán designs this eye-catching set of jewelry, with a necklace and earrings. Faceted apatite forms the chain. The pendant is made with opal from the Madgalena mines mounted at tumbaga. Each gold-plated earring features faceted hematite, faceted agate, and gold-plated component.
- °°°Necklace: 43 cm L x 0.4 cm W.
- °°Pendant: 2 cm L x 1 cm W
- ' °° Earrings: 1.6 cm L x 0.5 cm W
- °° Made in Mexico
- M A T E R I A L S: ' Necklace: Faceted apatite and gold-plated component.
- ° Pendant: opal from the Madgalena mines mounted at tumbaga
- °°- Gold-plated earrings: faceted hematite, faceted agate, and gold-plated component.
- °Avoid direct contact with perfumes
- °Avoid contact with water
- °Wipe your jewelry with a soft cotton cloth.
- °Atellier Organic Joyas de Autor is a mother daughter company based in Mexico.
- °We make handmade jewelry with handcraft designs, that are eco-friendly, utilizing semiprecious stones sourced from local mines across Latin America
- °Winner of the "Women in Business Contest" at the Pacific Trade Show in Toronto. The brand also supports women entrepreneurs in developing countries with mentorship in ONGs.
- °The actual value of the product is determined by the quality of semi-precious stones, the craftsmanship design, handmade 100%, and the fair payment of the production and value chain
- Semi-gemstones may have small imperfections, this is normal and does not indicate a defect. The real value of the product is determined by the quality of the semi-precious stones, the artisanal design, made 100% by hand, and the fair payment of the productive and value chain.
- SHIPPING TO AUSTRALIA (Currently residing in Brisbaine)
Faceted Apatite and Opal from the Mines of Magdalena. Eco-fashion Jewelry
5-10 working days